Strip-Lite has a slim rectangular shape that offers mounting versatility in tight spaces.
- A compact warning light that provides 14 flash patterns including steady-burn.
- Surface mounting and small size makes it ideal for areas on your vehicle where effective warning was not possible before.
- Warning lights are available in red, amber, blue or white LEDs.
- Brake/tail exceeds SAE specifications and has two flash patterns, including SignalAlertTM. Also available with amber turn signals.
- When activated, SignalAlert provides a 4 burst flicker before becoming Steady On for a more effective eye catching pattern.
- Tank status lights are the four color LED light version which indicates fluid level on water tank. Green light indicates a full tank, blue is half, amber is a quarter full and red means empty. (Tank sensor customer supplied).
- Compartment lighting is available in two levels of intensity.
- Put lighting on stairs and doors, under handrails and steps, in trunks compartments and on motorcycle boxes… wherever a need for low current, high performance surface mounted light could be used.
- Sturdy. Encapsulated, no glass or filaments to break, rated for 100,000 hours of operation.
- Low current consumption.
- Surface mounted. Only a small wire access hole and two screws to install.
- Available in four styles, warning, brake/tail, tank status light and compartment light models.
- Warning and brake/tail have color lens standard, while the brake/tail/turn model offers a clear lens.
- Tank Status light; four color LEDs, green, blue, amber and red, provide bright, easy to identify indication of watertank status. Individual switching control for each color. (Requires customer supplied tank sensors).
- Compartment lights feature 3 or 6 Super-LEDs and clear frosted lens for increased light output and light spread.
- Warning lights have 14 flash patterns, including steady-burn.
- All Strip-Lites have an unconditional five year HDP, Heavy-Duty Professional® Warranty.
Slim; less than 1” (25mm) H x 11-1/2” (292mm) W.